Friday 30 April 2010

design work.

so i've decided to post some of my recent work. I developed the print with ink and mocked up some quick long sleeved tops designs. Heres some of the final outcome.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

5 comments:

Folu said...

I absolutely love these textiles, the design and the color choices and how they would make a statement but be able to work well in a wardrobe. You are amazingly talented!

nb said...

I adore the blue/purple/black colourway - it reminds me of ink and smoke and midnight. Would buy it in a heartbeat!

italian fashion holiday. said...

these designs are beautiful. the textiles remind me of lovely little watercolors. the sketches of the girls are just perfect!

Nic said...

wow. without words.

Your blog is adorable.




nic

Vio said...

nice work!
i love the idea
violaine


http://www.2girlstonight.com