Thursday 12 November 2009

illustrations by me



this is actually the first time i've posted any of my drawings, illustrations and design ideas on my blog. these particular ones were part of a trendbook i designed for my university project. I've always been unsure about the final outcome so any comments or thoughts would be great thanks!!

let me know what you think. x

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing stuff! x

tobaccoandleather said...

looks amazing mate.

and what the fuck were you doing up at that time?? sort it out woman!!

also, that jacket in the post above is mint, ive never heard about that one before, been looking for a bit of sheepskin myself!

ttyl

xx

Rianna said...

wow it looks amazing! The first page especially, really like the colours in it. The shapes of the pants are cool too.
Rianna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

these are fantastic
love the pants one and the 3rd one

xx